Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and an exquisite cake by Butterfly Bakery will make your wedding an event to remember. Your wedding cake should be the centerpiece of your reception and reflect your unique personality. Whether the preference is classic and traditional or decadently modern, we've helped countless couples design the ideal cake for their special day. Check out the gallery of our recent wedding cake designs for inspiration.
When it comes to what's inside the cake, our creations are moist and delicious and available in countless flavors and fillings. Cake tiers can differ in flavor and fillings to ensure that every guest finds their favorite.
Cake Tasting and Prices
We are now booking consultaions starting January 4th! If you wish to hold your date or need more immediate assistance please call the shop. Stay tuned for our January Bridal Promotion!
The first step is to book a wedding cake consultation and tasting.
For this tasting, you may choose up to three cake flavors and fillings to sample. Tastings are available by appointment only.
- Wedding cakes require a $250 deposit to save the date and then 50% of your total is owed at your consultation.
- Wedding cake is charged per piece starting at $5/slice for buttercream cake. Fondant is also available at an additional charge.
Refund & Cancellation Policy:
- 12 months prior to your event - 100% Store credit issued
- 6 months prior to your event - 50% Store credit issued
- Less than 6 months prior to your event - 0% refund of initial deposit.
*this is for any part of your order including downsizing
2021 Wedding Cake Availability
Popular wedding dates fill up in our schedule quickly. Here is a list of wedding dates that are fully booked. We cannot take additional wedding cake orders for:
- Booking now for 2022 closed dates to follow
Additional Servings Can Be Added
- Half Sheet Cake, $90 (serves 48)
- Full Sheet Cakes, $165 (serves 96)
- Cupcakes, $42 (serves 12)
- Mini-Cupcakes, $20 (serves 12)
- Small Pastries, $25 (serves 12)